Work:life balance is just one of the things you’ll love about this role.
Calling all osteopaths who like a varied work day, professional opportunities, and a life outside work!
Daws Osteopathy is growing, and we need an osteopath who’s ready to step straight into a busy and varied patient list.
We see a wide range of patients, including athletes and sports enthusiasts, mums and babies, and corporate and trade-based workers, along with more complex systemic health issues.
Our central Hamilton clinic has an onsite rehab studio, while our new Hamilton North clinic is located within a brand-new multidisciplinary centre. You’ll work in both locations, depending on rostering.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a qualified osteopath who:
- Is registered, or eligible for registration, with the Osteopathic Council of New Zealand
- Has a solid foundation of structural skills – cranial skills would be an advantage, but not essential
- Brings sound experience as an osteopath – although recent graduates are welcome to apply
- Has experience in paediatrics
- Has a strong drive to develop your practice and knowledge
- Who can work well as part of a team
What we bring to the table
As part of the Daws Osteopathy team, you can expect:
- A four-day working week, with negotiable hours and no weekends
- A friendly and supportive work culture
- Support from our fantastic reception team, who will take care of all your admin and ACC requirements
- Professional development, support and mentoring from experienced osteopaths
Hamilton is a great place to be
With Hamilton’s active outdoor lifestyle there’s a strong demand for our services, so it’s a great place to practice as an osteopath – and get in some adventures of your own.
Alongside a fantastic café culture, it’s vibrant and affordable, and lots of fun can be had in an easy day trip, whether it’s surf, snow, hiking or biking.
Immediate and ongoing vacancies
While we definitely need your expertise now, we’d still like to hear from you if you’re keen but not quite ready yet. As our practice continues to grow, there are likely to be future vacancies.
We’ve brought in overseas osteopaths during the pandemic, so if you’re looking at making a move to New Zealand we can guide you through that process.
Get ready for a role that works with your lifestyle
Ready for a role that allows you to grow your osteopathy skills and professional practice, while you’re living your best life? It’s here.
All that’s left is to email [email protected] with your CV and a cover letter today.