During this time at the Orange level of the Covid-19 Protection Framework, we are taking every precaution possible to ensure the safety of our patients’ health and ask that you follow a few simple steps.
– If you unwell, please stay home. Give us a call and we will happily rearrange your appointment for as soon as you are recovered.
– If you have been to a location of interest or have had close contact with a known case, please delay treatment until you have received a negative test.
At your appointment
– Please wear a face mask
– Sanitise your hands on arrival and exit of the clinic
– Scan in with the QR code contact tracing poster or manually with the form on reception.
– Maintain a 1-metre distance from other patients in the clinic
Regarding Vaccination status
It is everyone’s right to be able to access healthcare and as such we will not be asking for vaccine certificates or withholding services depending on status, as directed by the Ministry of Health.
It is our absolute priority to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and our clinical team and are taking every precaution necessary to meet this.
If you are in an at-risk or vulnerable situation, or if you have questions or concerns, please, don’t hesitate to call the clinic to discuss your situation on 0800 696 783 or email [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you at the clinic.